Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Look at Me: Creative Learning Activities for Babies and Toddlers

I sure wish I'd had this book when my big kids were little, but it hadn't been published yet. I actually bought it on the recommendation of a therapist when my son with Down syndrome was a toddler.

She said it had lots of do-it-yourself projects for parents to make for their children, and she wasn't kidding. This book is full of simple, educational games, toys and activities that parents and little ones will enjoy. I especially appreciated that most of the items could be made using things found around the house; this is a great book for families on a budget!

Look at Me also includes a section on healthy eating for children that has recipes, and there are other tips for creating a good learning environment for young children.

This book is softcover, has 228 pages, was printed in 1987, and is in average condition. Sorry....this one's sold.

No comments: