Wednesday, July 2, 2008

God's Grace Bible Studies (Set of Three)

I happened to find these last summer while visiting my son at the Christian bookstore he manages. They are unique because they combine Bible study and history.

The books were written to be adult group Bible study guides, but I used them with dd17 last fall and winter, and they worked fine just for two people.

These guides include many photographs and editorial cartoons from the time periods studied, as well as brief stories and comments from people who lived during those times. The selections from the Bible chosen for each section are especially applicable when examining the events of the decades covered in these books: the 1940s, 1960s, and the 1970s (those are the only books they had left; I wish I could have gotten them all).

These books are softcover, printed in 1999 and 2000, have 40-48 pages each, and are in excellent condition. Sorry, these have been sold.

No comments: