Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Apostles' Creed: All You Need to Believe

For the moment, I am out of books to post. I know I have more somewhere, but I haven't found them yet, and our older kids are coming to visit this week so I want to spend the time with them, not digging through boxes.

So, I should have more books posted before too long, but in the meantime, here's a book that we don't need because we already have a copy.

Pastor Donald Cole has had a radio show for many years at Moody Radio in Chicago, and we often listened to him when we lived in that area. He is wonderful: so knowledgeable about the Bible, and so compassionate when answering questions from callers to the show.

My husband and I each noticed the offer for this book from Moody, and each sent for it, unbeknownst to the other. Hence the two copies!

One of you is supposed to be blessed by this book, which is why this book went out to the first person who requested it.

No comments: