Monday, July 28, 2008

The Last Few Books....

Yes, there are more books coming, but only a few more. I went through all the boxes here at the house and found a few titles that we no longer need, including one Saxon set and a couple of well-known books by authors like Duffy and Harris. But the camera software is on hubby's computer, not mine, so until he gets a chance to email me photos of the books, we're on pause here.

As for the boxes of books in the storage unit, I think I've gone through them all, but it's quite a mountain of stuff in there, so I may have missed some. But with August arriving in just a few days (I plan out our homeschooling year every August), I don't think I'm going to have time to explore my Mount Everest of stuff much further.

Hope to have the rest of the books up very soon :)

No comments: