Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Teaching Developmentally Disabled Children: The Me Book

I bought this book when my son was younger. I did begin to read it, but it soon became apparent to me that the behaviors it sought to correct were more typical of autism and similar syndromes than Down syndrome, which is what my teenage son has.

That's why this book is in very good shape, except for light underlining in pencil in the first dozen pages.

Curiously, when I looked up the book on Amazon to see what a used copy might be worth, I saw that sellers are asking anywhere from $41 to $225 for it! And the author's other books, new, are well into the double digits. Go figure.

This book is softcover, 250 pages, printed in 1998 and, as I said above, in very good condition. Sorry....this one's sold.

No comments: