Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Beka Plane Geometry Set w/o Test/Quiz Key

This is the same set as I posted yesterday, except that it does not include the Test/Quiz Key. So this pair of books is an entire geometry course without the tests.

The text is in very good condition, as is the Text/Solution Key, which is very large because it includes the full solution (with illustrations) to every proof in the text.

This is the ideal set for someone who wants the full course but isn't into tests.

As with the books I posted yesterday, these books are softcover and each has 400-500 pages. Sorry, this set is sold.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi, our family recently purchased a used copy of this book and we want to know if there are any lesson plans that we could use for it. Thank you!

Barbara Frank said...

Miranda, if there's a lesson plan available, I'm not aware of it. Then again, it's been quite a while since I used this book. When I did, I think we just plowed through it a lesson at a time, going at the kids' pace and allowing plenty of time for going over things they didn't understand.

HTH,
Barb