Thursday, May 29, 2008

Step By Step (Grade 8) Hardbound Text and Workbook Key

Pathway Publishing has to be one of my favorite homeschool publishers, yet their products were not written for the homeschool market. They're used by Amish and Mennonite schools. But even tv-watching people like me can appreciate quality.

I've used so many of their products since I began homeschooling. This particular text is their eighth-grade literature program, and I'm pairing it with the teacher's edition of the workbook that goes with it. Along with a new copy of the workbook, this set would make an economical and high-quality part of your curriculum.

The book is hardbound, 416 pages, printed in 1991 and in very good condition. The teacher key is paperback, 80 pages, printed in 2000 and in very good condition. Sorry....this one's sold.

No comments: