Thursday, May 22, 2008

101 More Devotions for Homeschool Moms

I had the pleasure of hearing Jackie Wellwood speak to a large homeschool support group some years back, and she was so down-to-earth yet spiritual that I just had to have one of her books.

That said, I never got around to reading the whole book. I skimmed it a few times, and I see from a post-it note stuck to one page that I used it for a devotional with a group of parents of homeschooled teens. But other than that (and my name and old address stamped inside the front cover), it's pristine.

I'd keep it if I thought I would get around to reading it, but I have a large stack of books I want to get around to reading next to my chair in the living room, and they're collecting dust. So I will have to part with this lovely book.

It's softcover, printed in 2002, 224 pages and, like I said, in like-new condition. Sorry.....this one's sold.

No comments: