Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saxon Algebra 2 Second Edition Home Study Packet

Saxon's Algebra 2 is very popular, and for good reason. It's a great book, and part of the awesome Saxon math series. I used the series, starting with Saxon 54, with all three of my older kids (two up through Algebra 1 and one up through this book) and was very pleased with the results.

This set includes the text, a reproducible book of test forms, and the answer key for both. Since I only used this set with one of my children, it's in excellent shape.

As you can see in this link, Algebra 2: An Incremental Development (Saxon Algebra) is not cheap when bought new. But since algebra is one of those subjects that doesn't change over the course of time, you don't really need to buy it new. Had I been able to find a used set, I wouldn't have bought it new!

In this set, the text is hardcover, was printed in 1995, has 577 pages and is in very good condition. The test forms book and answer key are paperback and in very good condition. Sorry....this one's sold.

No comments: