Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Final Word

Well, those were all the books I was able to make myself give up! So there will be no more books for sale posted on this blog, at least not for the foreseeable future.

The books that still show a price are those that continue to be for sale, even if you happen upon this site months since I last posted here.

Many thanks to everyone who bought books from me this summer. I wish you all the best in your homeschooling journey. I invite you to visit my site and my blog, and to sign up for my free monthly homeschooling newsletter.

Oh, one last thing. About those books that I couldn't make myself sell, the ones I'm keeping.....I'll be posting about them (and what's so great about each one) sometime soon at my blog.

1 comment:

jaisham said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.